2. bat

3. gone

4. buzzaway

6. orangetti

8. nox

12. haiku

13. one

http://www.neopets.com/games/crossword/index.phtml

If you spot mistakes in the above answers, please PM a staffer who is online. :)

NOTE:

As many have pointed out, most replies to FCA topics are spam. While we do appreciate the appreciation, it is unnecessary. As such, all future FCA topics will be closed as they are created. This will be the last one to remain open. This is a final decision and will not be reversed until we see fit circumstance to reopen FCA topics.

Thanks.

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

How 'bout I just give you guys my solver code and instructions on how to update it? I can't update it soon enough.

That way you wouldn't have to worry about spam in the FCA topics because it would be on a page.

Note: I would appreciate it if only staff members reply to my post.

Yeah, I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I thought I'd implement it right after Christmas - when everybody's full and happy - to avoid any backlash.

In regards to your solver, Trace, I appreciate that both your solver and the FCA topics can be considered cheating, but I think that it's safer option for our members' accounts if they entered in the answers themselves. 2 minutes sounds alright, but two seconds just sounds fishy. I hope I cause no offence, though. You can update the solver yourself (which is good work), but I'm reluctant to make it 'officially TDN', in the interest of our members. :)

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

No problem. If you ever change your mind, you know where to find me. (I'll be right here.)

Besides, I doubt TNT monitors the crossword. Because of all the sites that offer the answers, I think they disreguard the thing completely.

Infact, I bet if I asked them in the NT editorial they would tell me just that.