Reviewing your score?

Seliphra

So in the new game challenge (Wrath of the Snowager) I achieve a high score of over 900,000 points....however it hasn't given me my neopoints....in fact I have FOUR scores that are pending....When I sent my score it gave me the following message

(Scroll Down) TNT is currently reviewing your score. If it is deemed valid you will receive your neopoints and be placed in the high scores table.
The thing is....it's been a couple days now since the first was sent....my question is how long does it usually take for TNT to determine if my score is valid? And what does that even mean? Do they think I was cheating somehow? Because I wasn't O.o

It varies. I've had my scores approved on the same day, 1-2 days, and even 3-5 days. So it all depends on what they have going on.

They seem to have certain criteria, that if met, they review your score. (I used to get reviewed constantly for Spellseeker whenever I got a high score by low levels.) Even now, I've gotten reviews recently for the NC Mall Shopping Race (Why, I don't know), Typing Terror (Again, why I don't know)

But they also review the highest/higher scores, to make sure there wasn't cheating. It's not that they think you were, but just to make sure you weren't.

Usually it takes about a day or two but they set the review score limit too low for the new game and even scores over around 200k are being reviewed. So until they fix that limit it will proabaly take quite a few days longer since there are so many scores in the queue to be reviewed. No worries though, I have 4 waiting to be reviewed too <_< Patience is a virtue I guess.

The last time TNT set way too low a review score for the New Game Challenge, half of my scores sent were just ignored in the end. :(

Usually, a score review takes a couple days. The score review I had last week took 4 or 5 days, I think.