is the avatar lending program ok by neopet's laws?

grich

well i saw the avatar lending program here... and well i kinda remmber reading somewhere the lending pets and items for avatar is not accepted my neopet's laws...

but then again i know this site follows neopet's laws so it is probably fine i just wana make sure if some1 can quote it from any official (neopets) post or something..

p.s what r the rules regarding side accounts? how many can i open (as long as it is only used for storing pets.. nothing else) and how can i transfer nps to my side accounts?

tnx :)

Hey Grich,

The ALP we run is completely allowed, but TNT tells people not to borrow stuff to others (because if other people run away with your item or pet, it is your own fault). We run the ALP from donations and if someone decides to run off with our item/pet that is our problem. TNT does not think the ALP is a good idea, because of this, but they do allow it on our own risk.

For your side account question, click here. You can have 1 main account and 4 side accounts. You can transfer NPs to your side accounts through trades.

oh ok tnx a lot :)

most of the links in the avp forum are'nt working (the posts of the avatars i need links to some posts that supposes to have rules or something but i just get 404)

and as for the side accounts u mean though the trade post? like offering a jelly and the main account would buy it for 10K nps?

and how do i get the basic items if i am not allowed to get anything using the side account?

oh ok tnx a lot :)

most of the links in the avp forum are'nt working (the posts of the avatars i need links to some posts that supposes to have rules or something but i just get 404)

and as for the side accounts u mean though the trade post? like offering a jelly and the main account would buy it for 10K nps?

and how do i get the basic items if i am not allowed to get anything using the side account?

The ALP now has it's own site, which has the rules and everything you need. That's located HERE.

Also, with side accounts, you can send the item to your side through your inventory, just like when you're sending an item to a Neofriend.

So it's okay to have an avatar lending program in a guild, for example, as long as the guild is willing to take the potential loss?

I also saw something at the neopets avatar board saying "item pools" were not allowed. What are item pools? How are they different from lending programs?

So it's okay to have an avatar lending program in a guild, for example, as long as the guild is willing to take the potential loss?

I also saw something at the neopets avatar board saying "item pools" were not allowed. What are item pools? How are they different from lending programs?

That's what I believe it means. You can lend people things, but if don't receive it back, it's your own fault.

I believe that's when a group of people donate NP to get a large item (Like people pooling NP to buy a Faerie Queen Doll that they then lend it to each one that donated)

That's what I believe it means. You can lend people things, but if don't receive it back, it's your own fault.

I believe that's when a group of people donate NP to get a large item (Like people pooling NP to buy a Faerie Queen Doll that they then lend it to each one that donated)

Ah, I see. That clears it up, thank you. I didn't want to get my guild in trouble!