CGers in my shop?

Kuroida

Ok. I've been constantly told by this guy on neo that my stuff in my shop is too cheap. I personally don't think it is but whatever. How can stuff be too cheap?!

Anyways. I talked to him for a bit this past week and when I finally got mad and asked him why this was bothering him so much he replied "CGers. I'm going to have to report you."

I still have no clue what he's talking about and he's not replying to my messages anymore. Go figure.

So anyone wanna exploain what I did wrong? o.0

Lol, just some paranoid guy that dosen't appear to know much about them.

If you were a CGer person I doubt he'd still have his account. It's not like people who puts CGers in their shop or petpage or whatever wait and have a nice chat with a person before they steal their account if they already got the info. xD

Cookie grabbers? I have no idea what he's talking about.

Some people take Neopets waaaay too seriously and think that EVERYONE is out to steal their precious virtual money or pets. But I really don't know what he means. :/

He's saying that because a lot of people who put Cookie Grabbers in the coding in their shops, price items extremely low, to get people into their shops, where the coding then steals the persons' log in info from their cookies. (Right, Theo?) So he's trying to say, since your prices are low, you *must* (enter eye-rolling here) have CGs in your coding.

Yeah, what everyone else said. Some people are paranoid to the extreme. Don't worry, you've done nothing wrong. If anything, he'll get a warning for a false report.

He's saying that because a lot of people who put Cookie Grabbers in the coding in their shops, price items extremely low, to get people into their shops, where the coding then steals the persons' log in info from their cookies. (Right, Theo?) So he's trying to say, since your prices are low, you *must* (enter eye-rolling here) have CGs in your coding.

That is indeed correct, although functional CGers are likely almost non-existent at this point, and were never a severe problem in the first place.

Basically: the guy is a clueless moron who is so completely stupid he shouldn't be allowed access to a computer. :)

Block the guy who is saying this to you. My sister got frozen twice for "scamming" even though she was totally innocent. This last time she was able to get her account back, but it took five months or so. She got frozen just for someone saying she was a scammer! TnT are freeze-happy! Watch yourself. If someone emails you out of the blue and accuses you of something, just ignore and block! Don't even respond!