What did you GIVE for the Holidays?

grass_tiger

lets see knitted items, 4 trianlge wraps/stoles and 2 knited scarfs...

hand ade jewelrey items, 2 pairs non pericing jewelry, a steel chian maille necklace(one that i normally charge $30 for) one hand made ring..

2 starbucks christmas gift sets(ones with mugs and ocffee) starbucks gift card, a stuffled puppt and a toy trackter, a laughing budda win chime, 2 insulting cursing stuffed parret keychains, one tool set with a flexible screwdriver adapter, one black 10gd barbell, a ath set bowl my BF made and decorated, err lets see oh and a tin of peperment bark from the swiss colony, and i htink thats it.. still gonna make a large painting for an xmas/bday gift and need to make a necklace for another friend that i rarely get to see anymore so she wont care that its so late.

think thats all..

its rare when people get non hand made gifts from me.

Fuzio, do you celebrate any other holiday this time of year? We don't celebrate Christmas at all, but we celebrate Hanukkah - that is why I said Holiday rather than a specific one. If you don't that is ok too. There are plenty of times to celebrate through the year. Hope your boyfriend enjoyed his gifts. :)

Well.

My mum got some bubble baths, shampoo stuff, bath salts, and all that. And some diabetic chocolate.

Mum's partner got an A4 sized calculator :D It's hilarious. "For his eyes". He's getting older, bless him, at 53...so he needed a massive calculator xD He got some choccies too.

Brother got an England 2007 annual (football) and some choccies.

Stepbrothers got choccies, and one also got a mini Pirate set...with like, plastic axe, eyepatch, etc.

Gran got a big box of expensive biscuits, auntie got some bath stuffs, cousins got some sweets.

Most friends got a tube of sweets, some got something nice - Soph and Avril got some earrings, Minchin and Jlo got a keyring. Liv got a pimpstick - a big walking stick, with "PIMP" written in diamonds on it xD - and Joe got a DVD. Everyone got a lolly in their cards, too. :P

umm my brother and I got our dad a book that we later found out wasn't actually a novel but more one guy's opinion of a load a little things -.-' I don't think he liked it

I contributed to the price of my mom's gold necklace

I got my brother a soccerball shaped squishy cushion thing since he's always wrecked

I got one of my friends a 20 questions toy (even though she's 15...but she loved it!)

The rest of them mostly got bath stuff, purses and/or cool stationary

I got all my little (well not that little...) 1st years lollipops...would have gotten them more but there's 24 of them!

• 2 weeks later...

My sisters and I saved up enough money to buy my dad a ping-pong table. He has wanted one for ever. He was so happy.