Neopian Art Block

Devil's Angel

Okay, here's the thing. I've promised my friends Christmas pictures of their requested Neopets, petpets, etc. My issue: I'M STUCK!

I've gone into a Neopet themed art block and can't get out. Normal people/stories/normal characters, easy, I'm full of inspiration, but when it comes to Neopets in general... zilch. So! Here's what I'm gonna do. I'll be giving away free art (sketches, full color, all that) to those people who ask for a drawing of their Neopet or whatever. Just be aware that I stink at drawing cats and birds. You can request them, I just stink at them. XP Please help me out here guys. I need to get out of this slump so I can finish my presents before Christmas.

Examples of my art can be found here: My DA

I wish I could create a deviantART account. But, They wont let me because I'm under thirteen. D:

Good luck getting out of the Art block, But. I wont request anything from you.

It's kind of pointless for me to request art, If I have no Petpages or anything to show it off on.

(I'm looking forward to drawing for you, by the way, whenever I get to it. I like your character designs!)

Want to take a stab at Drechser?

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Drechser

And yes, he's a Kougra, haha. Consider it practice! :P

(I'm looking forward to drawing for you, by the way, whenever I get to it. I like your character designs!)

Want to take a stab at Drechser?

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Drechser

And yes, he's a Kougra, haha. Consider it practice! :P

Sure! Does he look like he does in his customization or do you have a character design? If so, Anthro or quad? You know, silly stuff. xD And thanks for complimenting my character designs. I try to make my pets unique.

Hm... I would actually be quite intrigued to see Lili anthro.

Here's Lili: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Lilianaveranaliciana

Okay, I'll get ight on that. =3 I need cat practise anyways since I own a kougra myself *shot*

Sure! Does he look like he does in his customization or do you have a character design? If so, Anthro or quad? You know, silly stuff. xD And thanks for complimenting my character designs. I try to make my pets unique.

I'm going to be evil and say that it is up to you. :P I like quad better personally, but it's up to you and your arting. :)

Makeable_Base_by_Mishizoko.png

Btw guys, here's a makeable base I did a while back. If you guys want to use it please feel free too, just link back to my userlookup for now ok? Oh, and don't completely destroy the base lineart, don't remove my name (etc, etc, etc.) You know, the basic rules. Enjoy!