The Official DONE WITH FINALS Thread

Cornflakes

I'm so done with finals! Finished my calc final today and came home. Hubby is taking me out wherever I like. We goin to the Cracker Barrel for some coffee and hot fudge brownie. Shooooot yeah.

Post your triumphs here too, and then we can all pat each other on the back :D

I'm done with school.

Since I'm in the middle of my transfer process, I am no longer a student at my school. I must choose a new school and I'll be starting again after the holidays.

Had my history final today. I have my honors english, honors science, and math finals tomorrow, then i'm done too. -high 5-

Three finals in one day? Whew. YOU WILL KICK THEIR BUTTS. go go GOOOO *pats on back*

I'm freakin' done with my classes!!! Thank goodness. :graduated: Congrats to everyone else who is too.

Like done done? Like, graduating?

I'm done with school.

Since I'm in the middle of my transfer process, I am no longer a student at my school. I must choose a new school and I'll be starting again after the holidays.

...w00t?

I'm so done with finals! Finished my calc final today and came home. Hubby is taking me out wherever I like. We goin to the Cracker Barrel for some coffee and hot fudge brownie. Shooooot yeah.

Congrats to you! I will be done AFTER my 7:30AM final tomorrow morning :( (who puts finals on Friday of finals week at 7:30 anyway?)

Hope fun was had at the Cracker Barrel, ironically enough, I'm going there for a late-lunch with a friend, after hearing about chocolate, I'm craving that brownie!

Hope fun was had at the Cracker Barrel, ironically enough, I'm going there for a late-lunch with a friend, after hearing about chocolate, I'm craving that brownie!

Actually we had to settle for the Coke cake. The waiter said they stopped serving the brownie last year. I was like noooooo. The cake was marginally acceptable, but nowhere near as good as the brownie.

Anyhow, I'm rooting for you. 7:30 on a Friday?! Go go go :)

WOO! I AM DONE TOO!

Got a 79% on my Honors Science though.Hope I did better on others. xD

All I have is tomorrow which will prob be a free day, and then i'm done with the semster! 8D

Hope you enjoyed the cracker barrel thing. I love that place, though it smells... odd.

I don't know my grades yet, but I took my last actual final eariler. YAY NO MORE CHEM. I technically have one tomorrow as well, but as it consists of handing over some files, I don't think it counts...

Woot! I will be done on Wednesday, which I am dreading. All of my finals were in the early morning...I need to rethink taking classes at the crack of dawn. :P

Coke cake sounds delightful! :O