Guild?

Fever

I really want to be the head of a great guild, and preferably one that is multi-purpose.

I am interested in:

Mall registry

Adoption Agency

Draik fan club (not stand-alone... doesnt'a ppeal to a large enough audience :P)

Neopoint Earning club/support group

Could you possibler eaders help me think up a nice theme and maybe even a title? D:

what do you mean by theme? o.0 Graphics? As for titles. It depends what you want to do....

If I ever wanted to run a guild it would be an adoption agency where all the guild members put the SAME pets up for adoption on their pet pages. Right now, doing it sepearly makes it seem like we're competing for pets which just isn't right to me o.0

what do you mean by theme? o.0 Graphics? As for titles. It depends what you want to do....

If I ever wanted to run a guild it would be an adoption agency where all the guild members put the SAME pets up for adoption on their pet pages. Right now, doing it sepearly makes it seem like we're competing for pets which just isn't right to me o.0

How popular are adoption-only agencies? I had one that got a lot of pageviews, but nobody ever registered.. How would I entice people to join? D:

That would be a good idea.. I could have an agency and a registry where people could post their agencies so they'd all be in one place. Would that be a good move? :D