Help with a Store

Fever

What items should I stock in my store?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What items should I stock in my store, as in, what will sell best?

• Food/Drinks
    • Bakery + Sweets
    • Books
    • Petpets (under 50k)
    • Weapons/training
    • Toys/Plushies/Grooming
    • Collectibles
    • Neohome
    • Wearables (don't know where to get them)
    • Other (please post what D:)

Food just is getting boring and not everyone buys it. What all should I sell in my store? Please help D:

(and I am not in a mall, i'm only size 80 and I doubt any mall would take that)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Debate' to 'Neopets Help'.

I picked books because they are consumable so people will have a need to buy them. But really, the fact isn't so much what you buy, but the price you buy it at and the price you sell it at. I find that being able to turn over a lot of well priced items fast is more effective in making np than selling a few more expensive items every once in a while. Clothing will sell but the more expensive stuff takes longer for people to buy, even if you are the cheapest on the shop wizard. Personally can't wait until the faerie quests come back so people will start buying more food and random things that have no purpose.

If you have a lot of time, items like codestones, dubloons, bottled faeries are quick sellers. You can find the items at auctions, trading post and (if you're quick) at the show wizard, for low prices.

Normaly you can't make a lot of NP per item, but it's not difficult to sell hunderds a day.

My advice would be just to stick to one thing. My shop used to sell all books, and I always made a lot of profit because I would place some at SSW prices, and some over. So people come in and buy 20-30 things. If I had a bunch of random stuff as well as a few books, they would probably buy the one book at SSW price and then just leave.

I found that codestones are the most popular at my shop, closely followed by neggs. Not all collectables are easy to sell. I find stamps ridiculously hard to get rid of, even if they're at super low prices.

I would advise you to stick to a theme...neohome, education, games/toys etc, and that way if people are looking for a specific thing, they might see some other things they like in your shop and buy in bulk. I notice this when I stock a lot of codestones.

I don't bother with a theme, I just sell whatever i get my hands on from games, random events, dailies and so on, and still make a good profit daily. Scorchy Slots and dice a roo make things quite profitable.