A quick Contest for a New Years Avatar & Sig.

grass_tiger

Ok, I made this set and will give it to the person who makes me laugh the most. Just tell me a joke, any joke - make it clean, not rude, not a pun. I like clever jokes. And I'd like it to be one I've never heard before. You can search the internet for one if you like.

Deadline Tomorrow (Tuesday Dec 26th) at 3PM. Sorry this deadline is so soon, but we don't have many days before New Years arrives.

Here they are: [where it says "Your ID" is where I'll place your id.]

HappyNewYearAvatar1.jpg

HappyNewYearSiggy1.jpg

Hopefully someone would like to use them. :)

Edited to add: I'll allow up to 10 entries from each person.

So this American guy and a Chinese guy sit down in a bar and get a little drunk. All of a sudden, the American guy punches the Chinese guy in the arm. "What was that for?" the Chinese said. "Thats for bombing Pearl Harbour." "But that was the Japanese!" "Japanese, Chinese, all the same." They sit back down and the Chinese punches the American. "What was that for?" "That's for sinking the Titanic." "But that was an iceberg!" "Iceberg, Greenberg..all the same."

That was a good one. It reminded me of a t-shirt I saw in Israel. On it was a picture of Natanyahu (yes, it was some years ago now - he was the leader of Israel about 8 years ago if you don't know) and a Native American Indian chief (I forget which one) sitting next to one another and the Chief is telling Natanyahu "Let me tell you something about trading land for peace."

So I guess that was my addition to this. :)

Here is the funniest clean joke I have ever heard, I love it:

There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking his beer, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big dude comes in and -- WHACK!! -- knocks him off the bar stool and onto the floor. The big dude says, "That was a karate chop from Korea." The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets back up on the stool and starts drinking again when all of a sudden -- WHACK!! -- the big dude knocks him down AGAIN and says, "That was a judo chop from Japan." So the little guy has had enough of this... He gets up, brushes himself off and quietly leaves. The little guy is gone for an hour or so when he returned. Without saying a word, he walks up behind the big dude and -- WHAM!!!" -- knocks the big dude off his stool, knocking him out cold!!! The little guy looks at the bartender and says, "When he gets up, tell him that's a crowbar from Sears.

Slapstick is when people hit each other or otherwise get hurt - falling down, hitting or getting hit by something in such a way that is considered humorous. That is all slapstick. If you turn around and run into a pole that is slapstick humor and people will probably laugh at you. The Three Stooges were practically masters of slapstick. It is a form of humor I've just never actually cared for - just my preference is all. I think most people probably like it - at least some forms of it.

Hmmm...I think I missed something. What do you mean by "four"?

Of course, I would completely forget to end the contest on time. LOL! Oh well.

The winner is: Kristmassy Keiko

Mikey: So sorry, Mikey. I feel like I should give you a consolation prize for trying so hard. :)

Would you like a Snail Sub or a Strawberry Jelly?

Erik: Thank you for the explaination of "four". I'll have to remember that one. :)

Kristmassy Keiko: You can just link to them if you like or you might be able to download them from that site. If you need assistance with them let me know.

Thanks everyone!

Yay I won! uh.... :* how do I get my name on it???

Just plain old Keiko. TotaKeiko if you could fit it in.

I like the second one...since its a little early for New Years, I wont put it up RIGHT now. I'll use it in a few days.