Key Quest rating system

elvenstrawberry

As far as I know, there's no way to see your own rating ... I've just seen topics on the KQ Neoboards of people asking others to tell them their ratings. As for the down-ranking, I wouldn't think you'd be penalized for another person quitting on you, because whenever someone quits on me the chat box usually tells me I've won 100 NPs (or thereabouts), probably as recompense or something. As for the other thing, even if you quit by accident, I don't think there would be a way for TNT to know that, and so that probably would count against your ranking.

By the way, your sig is amazing. I love Party Cat. "We are having a party today...and tomorrow...and forever."

I heard something about logging into your main account (for instance, on firefox) and your side account (IE) at the same time. You go into KQ on both accounts (into the same room, but not joining a game) and you're able to see the rating on the little box of all the players on the right.

Alternately, have a neofriend or someone on the boards look it up for you when you're both on at the same time.