Font Help

Rae

Hey Guys, I'm working on changing my font to get into the Christmas Spirit. So I need some help. What are the Christmas avatars? I'm too lazy to scroll through all of mine. Also, is anyone good with signatures? I want a Christmas signature that isn't too corny.

I need some help with the font color too. I'm trying to get red, and I have the font code, but it's not working on Neoboards. Like when I paste the code it's still coming out black... I got the green to work for the second line, but blah. Here's the code just incase:

NeoHTML:

[fontc=#F90021f=tahoma]neoHTML[/font][br][fontc=#FF0000=3f=georgia][br]girls do what they[/font][

NeoSignature: ][fontc=#F90000=3f=georgia] want ☮[/font][fontc=#056D0C=2f=georgia][br]♫ ωhoa oℎ, ωhoa oℎ ♬[/font]

thanks again!

Hmmmm, the Christmassy ones I can think of are the Seasonal Attack Pea, Wreathy "Jolly," the plastic fir one, Wocky Snow Day, and Let it Snow.

As far as your font color, I see a [u] that is not closed with a [/u]. Maybe if you take the [u] out it will work? *shrugs*

And also, how'd you get the code to post like that? hehe

Thanks I'll try that! And this forum doesn't use html so you can post any code and it won't ... uncode it? hahaha

Alright thanks I'll try that and hopefully it works!

Edit: Nope, nothing.