library

britt

I still can't seem to get past the very first bit. I was wondering, is there any special procedure/map to pass this level. I just keep clicking floorboards next to them but they dont seem to move at all, it drives me crazy

There are plenty of guides on the Faeries Ruin board (if your talking about the section of the plot where you arranged the books on the shelves). They have to go in certain orders based on the words, and you have to toss the other 2 sets out the side doors (for one of the achivements), etc. I used to have one bookmarked I was going to post for you, but cant seem to find it now... Need to clear out my bookmarks. Haha.

TDN's guide for the artefact thief is located here. That should be very helpful. You click once to move Hanso and then you have to click again to see where Xandra moves. If you don't think Hanso is moving correctly, then make sure you look at the top of the page to see what the comment says. You might be expecting Hanso to move when really it's Xandra's turn. Collect the glowing artefacts and never be in line with Xandra, because she might try to zap you! Once you have all the artefacts, simply head for the door. It might take a few tries, but you should get the hang of it soon. :)