Meow!

Kittycatcharm

I'm an old neopian - I started almost a decade ago, but there have been many years of absence in between. I've gotten nostalgic for it, though, especially since another game I played went under. I discovered TDN looking for (surprisingly enough!) a list of the dailies, because I couldn't remember how to find them all.

I'm a little intimidated by all the changes in Neopia since I played regularly, but I look forward to getting the hang of things again. I'm happy to have TDN's help; I definitely would have avoided the Faerie plotline like the plague without the handy-dandy guides ^_^

Welcome back. :) Yeah, my fiance has talked about all the changes to Neopets since she started. Her account is almost 10 years old, and she is always saying something like 'that never used to be that way...' or 'That was never around when I played before...'. Haha.

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

I've been playing for 8.5 years now, with plenty of absences as well. I'd been gone quite awhile when I stumbled upon TDN, and it's been a huge help with getting caught up with everything going on. I'm sure you'll find it helpful and really enjoy being a part of the community.