Changing accounts

the93rd

I want to make a new account, transfer all my neopoints over there, etc. But I was wondering. Would I get frozen for something like that? They don't want you to have more than one account, so I worrry about this. Even though I would stop all activity on my old account. And if it's alright to do this, do I send neopoints to my new account via neofriend or should I put an item in my shop and sell it to myself?

According to the Neopets Terms and Conditions, it's perfectly okay to have up to 5 accounts (one main account and 4 side accounts). However, you are only allowed to earn Neopoints on one account at a time.

If you want to make a new main account for yourself, go ahead and make the account. Stop doing dailies on your current account the day before you make your new account. Then transfer your NP to your new account and STOP EARNING NP on your old account. Don't do your dailies on both accounts. You are still allowed to keep your old account, if you wish, to keep your old pets there or adopt new pets.