Almost Abandoned Attic

Fever

I always have the worst luck with the attic. I freeze up at the pressure of having to click really fast, and I always get the crappy items. xD I'm gonna go try for something good now. There is usually a board under the Games board with an accurate count of when the AAA will restock. It's pretty cool to keep track of, and see what others have RS'ed there.

The sad part about being new to the AAA is that you wont have much time to look around at the items. It is also difficult to determine the sell price of the item, since so many different things are always stocked there. Oftentimes you will need to just click one of the first things you see. I like AAA cuz im bad at restocking. My internet is slow, so haggling destroys me, and i have a glitch that happens that says "You have to click the correct pet" Even if I hit it perfectly. So AAA takes some practice to not lose NP, but it can be worth it. Just dont get your hopes up for draik eggs and the likes, because tens of thousands of other users are doing the same thing.

Well, sweet. I just snagged a 400k Neodeck card. Good thing I had a lot of NP out, because it cost 50k. For a moment, I panicked, thinking I had wasted it. =P But yeah, my strategy is click something and hope I get lucky. I haven't really lost any NP overall. A few not so good buys though.

I like being able to know restock times and not having to sit there refreshing forever though. I never got too much into restocking before, because I would just get bored.

I like the Sunnyneo timer. It even alerts you. How nifty. TDN should have something similar. :yes:

Eh, it might made a little of a difference. There tend to be fewer users online late at night NST.

I always keep 800K out when I'm RSing at the attic, just in case those Draik eggs come by (or some other more expensive things), but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to snag one. They're pretty rare.

EDIT:

Oh and it used to be in the help section of the neoboards, but there were two boards - one for chatting and one just for time keeping. I think the chatting one is in the games section maybe? Can someone else confirm this?

I've gotten lucky a few times at the attic; mainly small good deals such as buying around 1-2000 and selling for 4-12k. I'm not too patient to stay there too long though.