Painting Petpets

gunder401

So, I want a black Alabriss, and I was just wondering if it's worth it to buy a PB for 110k. I can't find prices for the black Alabriss anywhere (it says 150 online but there aren't any in the TP or up auctions).

But I just want to make sure if I pay 110k and maybe later wanted to resell the repainted petpet, I wouldn't be at a huge loss of profit.

Any advice??

Painted petpets are generally a bit harder to sell, since obviously they are more expensive than their normal version. You would not lose a huge profit, but it would be very hard to 'get rid of', once painted. This is unless of course you sell the Alabriss for the same price as it's uncoloured version.

Painted petpets are generally a bit harder to sell, since obviously they are more expensive than their normal version. You would not lose a huge profit, but it would be very hard to 'get rid of', once painted. This is unless of course you sell the Alabriss for the same price as it's uncoloured version.

Ok. I think it would be worth it. I just wish there were some for sale so I could get a reference on price :/ Thanks though!