Gender Changing Weapon? O.o

Fever

Witchy Negg, Strange Potion (both are kinda spendy and Witchy negg doesnt -always- work). If you get the Lab Ray Scientist as a BD challenger, fighting him will change your gender once every round or every other round. Hes the best/free way to do it other than lab raying your pet, which -might- change your species/color.

Isnt a weapon that will do it that I know of.

The Pocket Lab Ray can do it also.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/weapon/viewweap/1987/

50m and fragile so I wouldn't rely on this method. I mention sense you just wanted to know all the weapons. This came to my mind when I heard it so here you go. The price is so high for being a cove item.

Yeah, he wont change species or anything, just your pets gender. I have used it a few times after bad lab zaps. Haha. :P

Anyone actually have that portable lab gun? Dont see one on auction/trading post/gallery search anything.

• 2 weeks later...

How can I get the Scientist as a BD challenger?

I have accsess to tha lab since about two weeks now. oÒ I want my girl back ._."

edit: never mind^^" I refreshed a few times and now I got him as a challenger =D

Edited by siemis

You got lucky if you only had to refresh a few times to get him as a challenger. :P I had 6 windows open to the lab ray and was refreshing all of them for a good 5+ hours to get him. Haha. Randoms hate me.

oO Wow and I thought I would have bad luck with such things ^^"

Im very happy now with yuizen back as a girl =D

Thaks for the info, I was wanting this because I get some girl clothes that I want to try but the most of my pets are male haha, and I was not to take the risk at the lab ^^

• 3 weeks later...