New set

celticheavens

I doubt many of you recall me after I've left during the beginning of the year due to... Bad luck I guess?

So to get a 'fresh' start, I've decided to create a new set :). It's not wonderful, nor is it one of my better creations but bleh, I can't remember when was the last time I'd made a set...

Feel free to comment and rate :).

Welcome back! I do remember you, and we are always happy to see active members return to TDN. :)

I like your new set. It's simple and cute.

@Kazedo: Nah, a forum set consisting of an avatar and a signature xD. I wish I'd enough NP to get a new BD set lol!

@masaryk_the_mad: :D Nice to see that someone actually remembered me! I was worried that the wand's effects were over the top; glad it isn't so then!

The BD set I am after is gonna cost upwards of 50 million. Haha. :P Sword of Skarsden with Kepbeards trident, ghostkershield, faerie tabard, MMOM and need a good healer. Jade Scorchstone was the one of choice, but.... :P (Looked at the price of one lately?)