Altador plot help part 12

annwynn

ok i am stuck on the petpet part trying to make it better i have read the help guide over and over and the only link it gives to help out takes me to a pet page that dont have anything on it about the plot.

After every action, wait for the next minute. Then click on "Check on Vaeolus" to see the next image. Repeat this process for 10 minutes (10 actions). If you did it right, a Skeith will appear, giving you a certificate for taking care of the petpet. Click on Fauna's image on the certificate.

NOTE: If you are having trouble with the Valeous, please visit this guide. ;)

i done what it said for over an hour and still the skeith didnt come what am i not doing everything else i have done i just cant get the skeith so i can get the next constilation.!.

This part took me a while to complete too. Make sure that you are checking his "signs" and giving him exactly what he needs, like when the bandage is on, he needs medicine (I THINK? if I can remember) every min. the image will change, and you must give him the correct combination of stuff to make him better. If you still have questions or would like me to try and explain more, just post again!

It took me a while too. I kept a list of what needed to be done when open next to it and was really careful, but it took maybe 10 or 20 minutes (maybe more, I just remember that it seemed like a long time). Maybe close your browser and come back another time - maybe something isn't quite right with out it loaded into the browser or something. I hope you can get past this part.

All the best!