TDN loggin

siemis

Ehm sorry that I ask such a stupid thing...

But why can't I sign up to the tdn forum but not to the tdn main page with dailies and so on oo"

I thought I was sign up at both places with the same username an pw (ok its a while ago but^^")

Nope, they're separate account systems implemented in separate software, and one's existed for longer than the other. ;)

Your forum account is based on IPB, the software that runs our forum, and you can use it only to sign in to TDNF.

Your myTDN account (get one here) is based on a system that was designed and built by us specifically for TDN. You can use it all across TDN's departments, except for the forums. :yes:

Ah ok =D

Thanks for the help, I signed up at both places with siemis but I lost the pw for tdn ,_,

I just wasn't sure about it^^"

Njah I just have to do it again i guess (The mail add I used for the tdn account dosn't exist anymore)

Actually, if you contact us and provide enough information, we should be able to get the account back to you if you want. :yes:

Guest Yoshinho

Ok so even though they said it. Let me be a little more descriptive.

The TDN website login is a code built for all things TDN so it can handle things like that.

TDN Forums uses a forum software IP.Board which is made by Invision Power Services. Both of those are 2 completely different things. So the website cannot handle such thing like that neither can the forum since they are 2 totally different systems. So that is why you have to make 2 accounts (1 forum, 1 website)

There you go xD