So what do you think?

grass_tiger

I did notice that, it does kinda pop out, becuase its like, what the heck are random chinese symbols doing in the middle of that picture...thanks for clearing that up, really GREAT JOB!

there isn't much that can be done with Paint.

i completly disagree with this, yes you cant do the same types of things but you can make graphics and sigs and things in paint, its a perfect program for pixel art, just gotta play and practice with it.

people give paint too little credit

or example here is an old pixel drawing i have done in paint of course im no where near as good as some poeple, but then as i said previously just takesm ore practice.

Hfantasy02c.gif

I said "much" meaning not much variety. You can do great works of art with crayons, but they can't do what oil paints can do for variety of ability.

i still dissagree, i dont think it matters what your medium is how good it is dependso n your creativity and only that. one may take more work but it is in no way worse or inferrier, infacti ts alsmot better becuase you have to but more effort into it and cant just do a couplethings and call it done.