crawling out of the woodwork to say hi

Jase

I discovered TDN by pure accident a few months back while searching for the list of different jellies the giant jelly gives out - I now have them all in my gallery

I've read the site daily ever since, only just discovered the forum so thought I'd join and say hi I've been on neopets since 2001, but I took a 5-ish year break from it until about 6 months ago, a lot has changed! all these worlds I'd never heard of opened up! and I see they still deny the existence of jelly world.

You silly newbie, with your dreams about Jelly World. :rolleyes_anim:

Still, welcome! Accident or not, I'm glad you found us. We love to be helpful whenever we can, so if you have any questions about these baffling new world popping up out of nowhere, feel free to ask! I took quite a hiatus a while ago as well, and cannot for the life of me remember the account name. *sigh* Ah well.

*looks at giant hole in woodwork* Great, now I have to fix that! *grumblemumbles*

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie.

I'm glad you finally discovered and joined the forums. TDN is an amazing place to help you catch up. (I came back last year after quite a long absence myself, and there was a lot to figure out.)

actually I do have a question now :)

did TNT delete some of the inactive accounts that haven't been logged into for quite some time

cos I did happen to notice that my neofriend list got considerably shorter, and they aren't the type of people that'd get themselves frozen.

searching their usernames yeilds 'nothing found' as do searching their old pets names.

I dont think accounts get deleted for not being used. I see alot of posts saying 'came back after 5 years of being away' etc. Those people probably got frozen and after its frozen for so long they get deleted or something along those lines.