new here

wafflo

Hi, I'm a chilean lolita (japanese fashion), that loves japan, to draw and video games.

I played neopets for more than 10 years now, but i keep as my main an 8 years account (Velyiset_Terrington).

I've been lurking tdn from a couple of years but i was shy (and lazy...) to register.

I'm currently obsessed with Hetalia, One Piece, and DS games and now I'm recovering my love for neopets (i stopped playing as much as before since they put cash store).

I recently played Rune factory 1, 2 and 3, all Layton series, all Phoenix wright series, including Apollo Justice and Edgeworth's game and all Lost in blue games. Waiting exited to play Golden sun.

I'm a native spanish speaker so don't blame my creepy english. I'm going to start to studing english more seriously next year.

Welcome welcome! I love the Phoenix Wright games, they're addictive. I have yet to play Apollo Justice.

And I must agree with your signature, Royal Cybunnies used to be one of my favorites. What happened to them? :P

Hi, I'm a chilean lolita (japanese fashion), that loves japan, to draw and video games.

I played neopets for more than 10 years now, but i keep as my main an 8 years account (Velyiset_Terrington).

I've been lurking tdn from a couple of years but i was shy (and lazy...) to register.

I'm a native spanish speaker so don't blame my creepy english. I'm going to start to studing english more seriously next year.

Hi there! You sound uber nice! :)

Don't worry, don't be shy here. This is the only place I'm not shy -hides in corner- :yes:

No worries, English is pretty basic to understand :P

By the way I'm Doc, but I go by Hammertime too!

The Snack Table is to your left (I'm guarding it :whistle: )

Enjoy your time here! :D

Thanks to all for the warm wellcome :laughingsmiley:

About the cybunny... it's just one of the lot of things tnt ruined, I miss the old times neopets. Being old makes you really melancholic about your childhood memories... Ok I'm not that old, but enough to be called "adult".