Addicted to Shop Wizard

Mazzew

Well... yes. xD It's pretty standard to use the Shop Wizard to find just about everything that isn't UB. Although I don't actually buy that much myself.

I have the SSW but the funny thing is, I don't really use it much until I start to think about canceling my premium service. Then suddenly, I'm on a pricing frenzy to get one last useful burst out of it and I'm sold all over again. I just wish it wouldn't get "tired" so quickly. Ah well, it's still scored me some sweet snipes.

The Shop Wizard isn't always accurate, and I sometimes have to refresh a few times to see a true low price.. but it's the only thing I tend to use. I had premium for a while, and I miss the ability to use the SSW.

i wish that shop wizard had a way to just searsh for items in a range not just one item at a time

That's an awesome idea silvermist, I never thought of that but that would be helpful, especially for when I am restocking my store.