I lost an avatar!

Annie

So I checked my user lookup today, and it said 217 avatars! I had 218 yesterday! And I didn't play Deadly Dice, so I don't know what happened. My current avatar also changed back to the ugly yellow default one, when I had Coco Roller before. But I checked my preferences, and Coco Roller was still there, so I don't know what went missing, and I would REALLY rather not have to go through every single avatar to see what was missing :(

Did this happen to anyone else?

I had this happen to me. Did you view your shop front? You might have viewed your shop, and therefore lost your Gothic Usul avatar from having the shop keeper. (Even if that wasn't the avatar you were using, it would go back to the basic one.)

If that's what happened, put the Gothic Usul shopkeeper back, then remember to stay away from your shop front after you change it back.

Phew! You were right!

I actually have lost this avatar and gotten it back before, but I got the notification that I couldn't use the avatar that time. I'm sure I didn't view shop front between yesterday and today, so I don't know how it could have happened.

Anyway, I'm just glad it's something so easily fixable. Thanks Spritzie!

You're welcome. :) I had that happen to me a couple times. I had to train myself not to view my shop front, since I refused to keep it as my shopkeeper.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.