Hi everybody!

dragontatt

I'm new here at TDN forums, although I've been using the wonderful dailies list here almost since I joined Neopets close to a year go.

I'm a mom of 2, and everyone in the family is on Neopets to one extent or other. My latest addiction there is Habitarium. :wub_anim:

I'm also a lover of Photoshop, an author of fanfic (don't me too harshly please!) and an owner of 2 cats.

Hope to meet some nice people here, and I also hope I don't make a fool of myself!

See you all later! :evo:

~dragontatt

Squee! I love p3h too! : D they are so cute....i usually leave it open the entire time im on the computer and check in every once in a while.

Im not a mom, but I think it would be really awesome to....my fiance wants to wait a few years, which, OBVIOUSLY is a good idea. But still...babies!

Which is your favorite p3 in the game? species and/or job...

I love the mootixes! They are so adorable, although I do prefer having all 3 species going in my Hab. I know some people like to 'kill' off one or the other species, and before the 1st reset, all my pinchits died even though I didn't want them to.

I'm hoping that eventually there will be more species available, like maybe you could buy an egg with NC to start out your new species with. I'd love a rainblug or a lady blurg or a breebly to play with :wub_anim:

-booming voice- WELCOME TO TDN!

heh, sorry bout that. Anyways, welcome to TDN.! My name is Doc, but I go by Hammertime :P

Stick around for a while and you'll get to know everyone!

The snack table is to your left! (I'm guarding it :whistle: )

Have fun! :D