Meuka

:)Doc

I know this is going to sound pretty bad, but...

is there a way to get your neopet to get Sneezles or Neoflu so that you can obtain Meuka as Battledome challenger?

I've been trying since like July to get him, but I haven't yet, and I am kinda fed up with trying and waiting.

Yes, I can actually afford the cure for my neopet if there's a way to make her get Sneezles or Neoflu. <_<

Please help!

I believe the Wheel of Misfortune, Qasalan Expellibox, and Poisonous Jelly all have a small chance of giving your pet Sneezles or Neoflu. That said, I've also been unable to obtain Meuka as a challenger, despite all my efforts. :P

There are several ways to get Sneezles:

Wheel of misfortune

Qasalan Expellibox

You could always try to borrow a pet with sneezles as well :) (ps. I have a pet you could borrow if you want).

You could always try to borrow a pet with sneezles as well :) (ps. I have a pet you could borrow if you want).

That'd be great! How would we do that though? I'm not real good with the concept of trading Neopets. :P

Would you be ok with that? I promise to be safe with it(sorry I don't know if you're pet is a boy or girl)! :D

And no offense, if you're A-ok with the transfer and aren't a CG, can we do the transfer later? It's 3 a.m. here and I need at least a little sleep :P

Would you be ok with that? I promise to be safe with it(sorry I don't know if you're pet is a boy or girl)! :D

And no offense, if you're A-ok with the transfer and aren't a CG, can we do the transfer later? It's 3 a.m. here and I need at least a little sleep :P

Sure not a problem, so long you don't 'steal' my pet, since it has a big emotional value to me :) Send me a pm when you wake up ;)

also, i think tdn lends a pet with sneezles that give you meuka AND an avatar that's harder to get :O

Really? Hm... Guess it is time to go look at the ALP for the first time ever :P

I just played all the wheels and such til I got the right disease. Took me about 5 different diseases before I finally got sneezles. Haha. Was another disease that counted too, but I dont recall which one off hand. Have to check in-depth battlepedia and look up the 1p challengers.