Hello! *waves*

seuzy13

Hello, I'm Susie, a.k.a. seuzy13 on Neopets. I've been playing for about 6 years and am now a busy high school senior planning to become a computer science major. On Neopets, I mostly collect avatars and attempt to save enough money to buy a Draik egg. I usually play Neopets in spurts of about a month or so, and whenever I come back the Draik egg price has always inflated. :-(

Anyway, I'm cool, so get to know me! And feel free to give me any TDN forum tips you think I'll need.

Peace!

Welcome to the forums. I'm Spritzie :)

Good luck with your Draik. When I bought my Draik Egg, they were down to 12 million, from roughly 15 million in previous months. I've heard of some asking around 10 million right now.

Welcome to the forums. I'm Spritzie :)

Good luck with your Draik. When I bought my Draik Egg, they were down to 12 million, from roughly 15 million in previous months. I've heard of some asking around 10 million right now.

Hi, Spritzie! That's a cool name. :-)

Yep, the prices are getting extremely close to my savings, so I'm excited. Except that a decent chunk of my savings is (temporarily) trapped in my stock portfolio, and I'm going to have to keep myself from just selling the whole thing when I get close enough to buy it. xD

Thank you :) It's a name of a character from an 80s cartoon.

That's what happened to me. When I realized I could get one for 12 million, I sold everything I had in stock, so I could get it right then and there. (I'd been planning on waiting until I had 20 million, so I'd have plenty of NP left over afterwards. But I just couldn't wait.)