Hey there!

jubinator

Hey everyone. I've been playing Neopets since I was 10, and I've had plenty of accounts over the years. I stopped playing during high school because I had other games I was interested in, but then I got started again this past year. My passion is collecting avatars, and my favorite Neopet is a Jubjub. I love taking pets out of the pound and zapping them with my lab rays to make them more adoptable. The pets I currently have up for adoption are in my friend's adoption agency, MixxedNuts (that's also the name of the pet whose petpage it is on). Feel free to neofriend me; we can play keyquest or something!

I've been using TDN for a long time, and I never really considered using the forums until just yesterday I realized I'd need a significant number of posts if I wanted to borrow a Draik for the avatar. I noticed a lot of boards have topics that are from a couple months ago; could someone point me in the direction of some active and fun topics?

Hi there, and welcome to TDN Forums! :D I see you've found your way around a bit already, but just in case you're still looking, most of the active conversations on this forum take place in the Neopets Game Discussion and General Chat areas, although really you're free to pitch in wherever you like (as long as you're not spamming if you catch my drift). ;) There are plenty of avatar enthusiasts around here to talk to, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. You might also be interested in advertising on our adoption thread.

I guess that's about all I have to recommend. xD Do remember to follow the rules, and have fun on the forums!

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

Jubjubs are a favorite of mine as well. My Rainbow Jubjub was actually the 2nd pet I ever created, 8-ish years ago. And I have a themed side account revolving around Jubjub and Kookith combos.