Cookies

Superfly

Well I am personally a HUGE oreo fan, does anyone else have one type of cookie that they would prefer over any other.

oreo.gif

Current Results: (Updated Dec. 24, 11:48 EST)

Oreos: 4

Homemade: 1

People?: 1

M&M Cookies: 1

100 Calorie Packs: 1

do you mean advertised or homemade?

do you mean advertised or homemade?

I think i was going for advertised, but I think homemade cookies are awesome aswell, so they can be allowed.

My first username was Keiko_Kookie and my avvie and sig were cookies so I say that I qualify as a cookie! Except not as tasty

My first username was Keiko_Kookie and my avvie and sig were cookies so I say that I qualify as a cookie! Except not as tasty

LOL, now that is a funny story, you better becareful people might start calling you Cookie Monster or something :P ok, so far we have:

Oreos: 1

People: 1

LOL

Cookie monster is the coolest of the Sesame Streeters.

Cookie monster is the coolest of the Sesame Streeters.

I guess cookie monster isn't off topic, becuase the title on says cookies! So that means we can talk about all type of cookies, including Cookie Monster......

You know Cookie Monster rocks, except now he doesn't just eat cookies, becuase of "health" issues...

He had to go on a diet....at least they're telling people to be healthy

but cookies are still cooler

He had to go on a diet....at least they're telling people to be healthy

but cookies are still cooler

The show isn't the same with out cookie monster shoving cookies in his mouth.

Shouldn't this be a poll?

Yes and No, becuase I wasn't sure on exactly what type of cookies people were going to like...so I just decided to open it up, and then I would kinda keep track.

Current Results:

Oreos: 2

Person: 1 (lol)

I meant for it to be a discussion about cookies, and what your favorite one was, it kinda turned into cookie monster discussion, which i guess, if you twist around, its legal, but we will stop that talk now :)

See, now you even have me offtopic....umm I also like chips ahhoy chewy cookies, those are great, or what about ready to bake cookies, nice warm soft cookies with no work required at all

oreos have a weird taste...but M&M cookies are THE best!

Ok buddy, if you think this is in the wrong section, then report it, but until then this is not the place to be discussing where this should go. It was created to discuss cookies, any type for all I care.

Has anyone here ever gotten a free bag of cookies from the store. Just last week, Oreo's were on sale at the local Wies Markets. My dad and I went into the store, bought a gallon on milk, and some other stuff, and a bag of oreos. The sale prices was $2.99, the original prices was $3.59. We decided to check out in those self check-out isles. When we check out the cookies came up as $3.59. So we just paid, and then went to the Customer Service Counter showed them our reciept and the lady gave us all of our money back becuase the item checked out wrong!!!! So we got on enjoy a free bag of oreos!

Edit: New Count on Survey. (thanks to Keiko)

Oreos: 2

People: 1

M&M Cookies: 1

cool!

I think that the 100 Calorie pack version of chips ahoy and oreos are delicious. Low Calorie and tasty

Oreos are most definitly the best cookies in the world, that absolute original ones, not that vanilla crap :)

I 2nd that motion! The vanilla oreos STINK.

Do you guys ever get a weird taste when you eat oreos? It tastes.....like sugar crap....not even real sugar...

Do you guys ever get a weird taste when you eat oreos? It tastes.....like sugar crap....not even real sugar...

No, but I do when I eat fake imitation oreos....not sure why you do.