Ahoy, Daily Neo-persons!

jesse_rocket

So, like, um. Hi. :D

I'm one of those prodigal Neopets players, my account will be 10 years old in January and that makes me feel, oh, ever so old, since I was a callow youth of 17 when I started playing. Then there's the inevitable maths and then I continue to feel old.

I picked the habit up again recently since my little daughter started playing (although she's still a wee one, so it's mostly Petpet Park for her) and I felt she should have a friend on there who wasn't a random stranger, or some other credible sounding excuse along those lines for me to jump back into the cute. Blew her mind by explaining to her that the last time I properly played Neopets, she wasn't even born. A lot has changed in that time, although, I remain very bad at just about everything on the site. But that's okay. I'm having fun.

Given the crazy fact that it's been just that long since I last played and I all-kinds-of-ways had no idea what was up in the world anymore, TDN has been a complete awesomeface resource for me, and so here I am. Interacting with others and such. Go me!

So, anyway, like, um. Hi. :D

Welcome to TDN. I'm Spritzie :)

I've been playing for about 8.5 years now, and I started a couple months before I turned 17, so we're pretty close in age. I started playing again after I got married and I've been playing daily again since last July.

Welcome to TDN! I'm Rae, and I'm also one of those players who has been around for a LONG time, although I believe I was 9-10 when I first started 10 years ago. It's actually almost 10 years to the day for me, which is pretty exciting. I always love when people come back from hiatuses (hiati? what is the plural of hiatus?!) and see how much Neopets has grown. I hope your daughter and you have fun!

Welcome:-P I'm Lisa, i've been playing for a long time, forgot my pass and started over:-) But i've got some great pets so...

I started with TDN a month or 2 ago, or more, maybe less.

TDN is great, you will get really much help with it, and long live the Altador plot because I found TDN while I was surfing on internet for plot help:-P

Have fun!

Thanks for the kind welcoming, everyone! <33

@ Spritzie: Yay for starting Neopets around age 17!

@ Charlotte: Newbie solidarity!

@ Rae: Whenever I googled for more forum-specific Neopets help, I'd end up here and see your posts, you're like, a posting MACHIIIINE. A pleasure to meet you! :D

@ Lisa: Long Live the Altador plot also because it's still running. It remains the only plot I've actually completed >.<

@ Graystarz: I'm slowly getting my groove back on, I think. Slowly.

@ Yukon: Unfortunately, I only know it in the context of "callow youth", but I like to trick people into thinking I'm clever. Especially in introductory posts ;)

I'm new to TDN, too . First post, actually :/ but I've been playing for almost nine years. Well, I played for a few and got back onto my account recently. I'm a little nervous about the chatting with strangers thing. But you need 100 posts to be considered for the ALP, so. . .