GMC: Community Challenge Complete!

hrtbrk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping that it would be tiered, too.

Also, I got 34/35, yet I did all of the challenges and have check marks for all of them?

Me too! I'm going to mail neo, doubt they'll reply. They never reply back to me.

Apparently, even though we completed the World Class Gamer challenge, it was glitched, so even though we got the prize it never checked it off. So we still got the top trophy, which is a relief.

TNT posted something on the boards.

Heya, GMCers.

We know some of you have been unable to complete today's Random Challenge, 'World Class Gamer'. We've been looking into it, but there's not much time left since GMC ends tonight and we don't want anyone to miss out because of a glitch. So, to be safe...

- The event now only requires 34 challenges be completed, rather than 35, to earn the top trophy. Being unable to complete that challenge won't affect your trophy.

- Anyone who completed the challenge but couldn't collect the prize because of the glitch will hopefully be able to collect the prize some time tomorrow. We have a separate set of data that will likely confirm whether or not you did the necessary steps, so we'll go through it and mark the challenge complete for you manually. Then you can collect the prize as normal. To be clear, you must send score on 10 qualifying games from 10 different lands TODAY to be eligible. All 10 games must be played on the same day. If you haven't done this yet, you still have time to earn the prize. The challenge won't be marked as completed in your list because of the glitch, so double-check your games!

- Anyone who did complete the challenge glitch-free keeps the prize, of course!

That's it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

- The Neopets GMC Glitch Response Team Alpha X

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=144535710

Edited by lazycrazykitten