A Quick 10k NP and a Love Story.

Max Gallagher

I voted on three of them, but didn't notice ap lace where we could leave a comment or something for you. is there a way for you to verify who voted what? I would hope so, so you don't get scammed or something. :X

I voted on three of them, but didn't notice ap lace where we could leave a comment or something for you. is there a way for you to verify who voted what? I would hope so, so you don't get scammed or something. :X

Thanks for voting!

This is completely based on honesty. I can't tell if one person doesn't vote at all. I can tell if a whole lot don't vote and claim to, as I will notice that we are not moving up the ladder/leader board. I could quiz people.. but I'm not bothered wether people watch the media or just scroll down and vote :).

Can you set up a link for me to buy from your shop please? or let me know the item and I will try search it.

Well all right then. I only voted on three at the moment (Photo, team dress, proudest moment), but just finished off the others. I thought the team dress was rather funny, and the swap clothes too, haha. Laughed at hiding behind the board.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=yozoranomuko

Mechbomb I won is put up for 10k. Hope you guys win!

I can't vote, but I'm not sure if the giveaway is allowed

Thanks for the concern Tyler. I don't know for sure wether this type of thread is against The Daily Neopets policy. In my mind I think it is okay because I don't gain anything from the neopets site in anyway and to me this is an interesting topic. I'm sure a moderator will post if the thread is inappropriate or became so.

Also thankyou to Yozora and Ray. I purchased the Jelly and Mechbomb!

Think that means I need to feed my pet and head to the Battledome ;)

I can't vote, but I'm not sure if the giveaway is allowed

Thanks for the concern Tyler. I don't know for sure wether this type of thread is against The Daily Neopets policy.

The question here isn't so much our policy as the Neopets Terms & Conditions, which we try our best to conform to. To the best of our knowledge, this is perfectly acceptable though. :)

Good to hear this board conforms to the current understanding of the regulation. - thanks AA

I still wish to give to those who vote and discuss with those who are interested. This competition means a lot to us and so I will continue buying from voters shops tonight and tomorrow. There is no limit on how many people do this, I have items to cash in (if necessarily)

For those who can't vote because you don't have facebook or twitter, perhaps I can sort something out for you if you are active in this post. I will have a think. :)

If I could vote again, i would, but I don't do facebook and only have one twitter. Best of luck to you though, and maybe more people will be interested in 10k np.

If I could vote again, i would, but I don't do facebook and only have one twitter. Best of luck to you though, and maybe more people will be interested in 10k np.

Do you think i would get more support if I ran the a lottery style thing and gave away a larger amount? say 400,000 np or maybe I should have a rummage through my safety deposit box? I would let previous voters such as yourself in :D

Congratulations on the engagement. I hope you guys do super well. I voted for everything.My storeTiki Tack Keyring for 10k

Thanks Batman!

We are doing well! 20th out of 15000 enrties so we have a chance, we just have to make the top 6 to go on to be judged by a celebrity panel. The problem is that voting closes tonight so I am on a time budget

Thankyou both,

fabkiwi I put a bid on your evil snowflake and hanz nice choice with the shell, didn't have it in my album!

10,000np trade/shop offer for voters still holds! (for at least 13 more people so don't worry about my funds- I think I was saving up for a weapon, can't remember what ;) .)

Alternatively, codestones or bottled faerie available: (one per person)

Orn codestone x3, Eo codestone x3, Tai-kai codestone x1, Vo Codestone x3, Mau Codestone x2, Bri Codestone x1, Har codestone x2, Main codestone x2, zei codeston x2, lu codestone x1

dark faerie x3, light x2, earth x2, fire x2, air x1, water x1

Still accepting entries into the draw for the 400000np, so keep them coming if you are interested.

We aren't going to win the comp but all votes still welcome, we would like to keep our placing!

I will check this thread in the morning and draw the main prize. Entries will still be valid up until the when the timer in the first post runs out. Voting numbers will be given to any new entrants before this time.

Thanks Anyway Neopians, cya 2moro!

16 entries of to random.org to see who wins!

-----

edit

----

And the random number is 1 !!!!

---

edit

---

Making the winner Yozora! congrats

o.o Wow, that's a long shot in odds, haha. Thank you! I do hope you placed or something for the competition now. :O