Lurker New-Ness!

Graystarz

I've been using TDN for a few months now. Everything from the battlepedia to get my neopet super pumped to the dailies getting my pockets full :D

It's about time I become part of the community. So hello everyone!

I use to play actively a few years ago and about 6 months ago started playing again.

Alot has changed but now that I'm older I'm able to accomplish alot more than I use to.

That's a little about me.

kthanksbai!

Graystarz

Hello Graystars, welcome to TDN Forums. :D

Ah, glad to have a fellow TDN user come out of lurker-mode. I know the feeling when you rejoin Neopets. Its surprising what you can achieve, like games, or avatars. :P If you're interested, you can apply for Battlepedia staff. ;)

Hope to see you around the forums regularly! :)

Haha no no. I think it would be quite a while before I'm staff level. I still refer to the battlepedia regularly! But I do appreciate the welcome. :D

I will try to be as active as my free time allows. But I really like the site and deem it very very helpful. Haha. The south is hot D:

Haha no no. I think it would be quite a while before I'm staff level. I still refer to the battlepedia regularly! But I do appreciate the welcome. :D

I will try to be as active as my free time allows. But I really like the site and deem it very very helpful. Haha. The south is hot D:

Hot as in temperature, or hot as in desirability? I find it both. :D