Treasure map

freeder

Hey everyone

First post of mine! Hope this question isn't stupid or hasn't been asked too many times already. I was just wondering what the chance is of getting a draik egg from the treasure map. Is it actually worth trying for it or is it a one in a million thing? Like say, would you get it after 20 tries? Which is still half as cheap as buying the egg or is it an extremely rare prize?

I had no idea a draik egg was a possible prize from the Treasure Map. I had never heard of someone getting it, and if they have I'm guessing it is EXTREMELY rare. Otherwise people would be talking about it on the boards or on here had they won one. However the treasure map can get you an avatar - which is the only reason why I do it - so if you collect avatars you could always keep trying at it and maybe one day you'll win one!

I had no idea a draik egg was a possible prize from the Treasure Map. I had never heard of someone getting it, and if they have I'm guessing it is EXTREMELY rare. Otherwise people would be talking about it on the boards or on here had they won one. However the treasure map can get you an avatar - which is the only reason why I do it - so if you collect avatars you could always keep trying at it and maybe one day you'll win one!

What avatar do you get from turning in a Treasure Map?

i would never buy the treasure map if that's what you are going for, btw. Take the patient route of Scorchy slots, you get the treasure map pretty often if you play till your pet is bored.

You don't get an avatar at least I don't think you do because I spent 43K on my spooky map and got nothing -_-

There is no av for turning in the treasure map. But Rae said there is, and I was like..."Huh?"

However the treasure map can get you an avatar - which is the only reason why I do it - so if you collect avatars you could always keep trying at it and maybe one day you'll win one!

The topic is getting a bit off subject, with the avatar discussion.

I don't think we know the exact chance of getting a Draik Egg, but it is extremely rare. Personally, I'd rather save my NP for it, then risk spending tons on multiple maps and then most likely end up with junk prizes.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.