Moring All :)

AngieJules

Morning,

My name is Angie and I am new to this forum.

My oldest account would have been about six and half years now, but as I deactivated that account (due to my believing that I would never play neopets again) I have started anew.

The Daily Neopets has aided my greatly in my quest for avatars and I am truly grateful.

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you :)

Warmest regards,

Angie

Welcome Angie! My name is Rae :) I almost deactivated one of my accounts but I just couldn't do it. I figured at the very least I could give the account to my younger cousin down the line or something. Welcome back to Neopets!

Hi there, and welcome! I have a similar story: I started playing Neo on Sept 12, 2001. Years later, I thought I "outgrew" it and gave my accounts away. Couple years later, I missed it too much and started anew. Neo is just too awesome to live without. :D

Hello,

Thank you for the warm welcome Rae and Yukon Cornflakes.

Back when I joined neopets my little brother and I were the only people in my family playing neopets. And since he had his own account he didn't want mine. Which of course is a total bummer because he now has the FQD, Pantdevil, Chokato and all those wonderful avatars.

But it's all good, I'm slowy building back my account and I'm really enjoying it.

Warmest regards,

Angie