Old Account...

chels1006

I've started playing neopets again after over a year. I made a new account because I could not figure out what my old one was. This new account is doing very well with avatars and such BUT I remembered that i might have used my brothers old email and I got into my old account (YAY!!). My problem? Am I allowed to transfer stuff from my old account to my new one? I don't mean using to it complete dailies twice or anything, just transfer my items/ neopoints without being frozen for cheating.

In my eyes that would count as switching mains, so long you're not going to use your old account anymore to make any neopoints or the like, yes, you should be fine. Congratulations on getting your old account back :)

You are allowed to do that as long as you no longer use your new account to get neopoints/do dailies/etc. You would need to transfer everything to your old account and then make the newer account a side, or close it.

Congrats on getting your old account back! I know what it's like to think you've lost it forever after a hiatus. So frustrating!