Adopting a Pet

Rae

I could have SWORN there was a thread or a sub-board for this but I cannot find it anywhere :/

I have a desert Eyrie that I would like to find a good home for. I would like to make this a quick transfer, and I also posted on the Neopets boards, but I figured I'd let everyone know. If you're interested let me know. And I hope I haven't put this in the wrong spot.

I am not picky. Names don't mean anything to me, I'd prefer a painted pet in return. If I don't find a pet that I really love, I will either keep my Eyrie (because I love her so <3) or just give it a good home. If you have any pets you'd be willing to trade, just let me know their species/color. :)

What are you asking for in return for this Eyrie? I'd love to give him/her a home but it depends on what kind of pet you want back :)

I don't have painted pets sorry. Trust me, I know what it's like to be torn between keeping and not keeping a pet. I have self froze several accounts because I ended up giving up alot of pets and regretting it. If you do find her a good home, good luck!

Thanks! I KNEW there was one somewhere and I was sooo confused! hahaha

Thanks! I KNEW there was one somewhere and I was sooo confused! hahaha

I for one subscribe to that topic. In fact, I have every update sent to my email. So you might be surprised at the response you get. I had a Snow Elephante I couldn't get rid of. Someone from here took her right away. People read that topic. ;)

I was hoping for a quick adoption but haven't gotten any bites yet. I might just let someone I found on the Adoption board adopt her since none of my offers on there I was fond of. But I'm still hoping I get something really great in return because IMO the desert Eyries are gorgeous.