Is Monotony Worth it?

Featherstar

Personally, I say the wheel is worth it only because there is nothing negative that could happen. Also I really wanted the avatar which I got in, let's say around 30 tries? I landed on the question mark. It would certainly be worth it if you ever got the paint brush too. But yes, it does take quite a long time for it to finish.

Also, if you think that its stuck you can always close and try again <_< But it doesn't really take much effort to just leave a tab open so I say go for it :laughingsmiley:

I think it is worth it, though some days I won't bother with it. It's good if you have something else to do as it spins. I usually play some video games while it spins.

I got the avatar recently, and only restarted trying to monotony last week, so... I suppose in this case I got lucky or it is not too hard.

I'm not sure if 5 hours is exactly normal, I think the most I've had is 2 hours or so, but maybe yours is just taking longer than normal.

I waited until I got the avatar for Monotony, and I refuse to do it ever again now that I have it. Personally I don't think the wait, NPs, or chances of something bad happening is worth the VERY small chance that something good might happen.

Personally, I say the wheel is worth it only because there is nothing negative that could happen.

Edit: I thought your pet could get sick from one or two of the spaces... I *thought* that was how I got the avatar from landing on one of those spaces... unless something was changed after I got the avatar/save the wheels.

Hmm, I see. :3

Yeah, your pet can lose half its hit points in some cases, but nothing else? I did't realize it could make your pet sick. D:

I spun it at around noon, and now it's 5:20pm. And still spinning. Gosh, I wish it would stop. Leaving a tab open isn't hard, it's just that I want mai prize. >xD

Okay, I revise my statement, you can loose 1/2 your hit points. But it can't make you sick. But to me, that's not really that much of a downside since it's easily healed for free.

Oh alright maybe I'm thinking of the Wheel of Misfortune...

But still all of the time it takes isn't worth it IMO. I've never gotten anything good other than the avatar. I usually just get that stupid dragon thing that just Rawrs at you hahaha

I don't think it's worth it. Either that or my game's glitched. I used to try it like everyday. I left it on for over 12hrs and it just never stopped...then summer ended so I don't have the time to bother trying again :P

Hey, that's funny.

I ended up giving up on my spin yesterday because it lasted for literally 11 hours without stopping. I finally closed the window 'cause I had to go to bed. xP

I might try again today and see if I have better luck. ><

Depends on what you are trying to get and if you can leave your computer on for hours at a time.

I got really lucky and received the avatar on my second spin (~3 hours), and I never touched the wheel since XD. But if you really want to get something from it, it doesn't hurt to leave the tab open and hope for something good. I remember seeing a few websites that told you how to predict what your prize will be after you click to spin, so you can choose whether you want to wait or not.