Chapter 13 is out!

Wembly

So the latest chapter of the comic is out and the last page is epic, as the title of this thread states but I also copied the last page of the comic that I will put in spoilers below should you desire to use them as a background for your computer as I did in case you didn't want to be bother getting it yourself, here's the lovely jpeg ready for background-tastic-ness :woot:

XANDRA.jpg

CRASH.jpg

Those are fantastically creepily awesome!! b) The Chapter was really good. I am excited to see what will happen! C'mon TNT! Release another chapter! :laughingsmiley:

I suspected it was too early for the plot to end... I shoulda figured one of the characters would turn evil.

I guess it's up to Brynn and Hanso now... and maybe King Skarl and the citizens of Meridell will finally make an appearance and help out, as I've been predicting all along!

Or maybe not.... -____-

And also, what happened to the whole thing with the double Hubrid Nox and such?

I'm at work so I haven't been able to log on to Neopets this afternoon. I'll read the comic when I get home, but I have one (non-spoiler) question: is it still possible to work on the battle and spellcasting steps?

*sigh* I was really hoping I would get to cap the Phantoms when I got home today. :( I was getting really close.

I am also questioning that Hubrid Nox thing. Where on Earth Neopia did he go? :P

Well, if you think about it... Xandra was probably easily capable of casting an illusion spell of some sort to impersonate Nox.