News time?

Divya Bean

What time is the news released on Neo? I keep forgetting the time. :rolleyes_anim:

I entered the Lenny Conundrum and I want to see when the results are released!

EDIT: Oops! In my title I wrote "New time." I meant "News time." :laughingsmiley:

Haha, yeah, I was confused by your title but the time varies, so I guess there is a 'new' news time every day but it's usually between I want to say 3 & 8 NST usually.

Is news really released that late? I thought it was usually between 2 and 5 PM NST....

Oh well. Perhaps I'm forgetting. It happens with age, you know. :P

EDIT: Oops! In my title I wrote "New time." I meant "News time." :laughingsmiley:

It magically changed. Wonder if the meepits have anything to do with it :whistle:

The news does not get released before 2 PM NST.

It magically changed. Wonder if the meepits have anything to do with it :whistle:

The news does not get released before 2 PM NST.

Thanks! I mean, huh, wonder how that happened. ;)

Ahhhh. So I have a while to wait. *groan* The suspense is killing meee!

Thanks! I mean, huh, wonder how that happened. ;)

Ahhhh. So I have a while to wait. *groan* The suspense is killing meee!

I know exactly how you feel. The news always gets released overnight on my end, so I won't see it until like 6 hours after it is released... Mean!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.