Why did my pet shrink?

Slinky

He's actually kind of cute as a baby, especially with the little petpet bed with him. But I assume that he turned into a baby from a random event that you didn't realize you got some time. You can get him back to normal by painting him with any paintbrush other than baby obviously.

What probably happened is that you got zapped by Boochi, another baby neopet. He wants more babies and can zap your active pet to a baby :) Babies are sometimes really cute and normally a baby paint brush is 600k :) So what you can do to bring him back to an adult again is paint him with another paint brush, like Wembly said.

Wow! I would DEFINITELY not change him back to normal if I was you, but that's just my opinion. He's extremely cute! But yeah just paint him any color if you'd like. You can't get rid of those basic colors from the Newbie Pack when you signed up, so unless you've already used them, you could paint the pet one of those just to get it back to normal size.

I hope you're able to get him back his normal color soon. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.