*Waves*

Slinky

Hi all,

I came across TDN when searching for info about Key Quest tokens (is there anyway to get more???).

I can't remember how long I've been playing neopets for, it's been a while, but I'm pretty much addicted. Some of the games are just too awesome. :D

Feel free to add me as a neofriend. *Exits*

Hello and welcome! I enjoy your username, it makes me want to go find a slinky and watch it go down the stairs.

As far as key quest tokens go, you have to purchase them from the NC Mall or redeem a code that came with a plushie or some other real live neopets purchase you have made in real life. I think that you get the Yooyu token for free if you participate in the Altador Cup but that probably isn't really helpful information if you didn't participate in the AC since it starts again next summer.

I love creepy avatars too! Welcome to TDN, I'm Rae :) There are ways to get more Key Quest tokens, you need to buy them with NC. Strangely enough I have never purchased NC, nor have I ever purchased a Neopets merch anywhere ever, and I have two tokens. Very strange. HAHA.

Welcome to TDN. I'm Spritzie :)

As far as KQ, it's pretty much been covered, but in the past, they have given KQ tokens as prizes in certain events.

Hmm... I wonder if that's how I got mine... although I was on a reeeeally long hiatus before Key Quest was ever around and I came back with two. So strange.