Borrowing pet for battledome

nika_p

I have a really good friend on Neopets and his pet is better trained that mine. He said he can help me and lend me his pet that I will reach caps in plot. I just want to make it clear... is this ok? If people can lend weapons and it's ok probably this would not be against the rules but you never know ;)

I have a really good friend on Neopets and his pet is better trained that mine. He said he can help me and lend me his pet that I will reach caps in plot. I just want to make it clear... is this ok? If people can lend weapons and it's ok probably this would not be against the rules but you never know ;)

It's okay. I've borrowed other's pets before as well. (My pets are very low stats)

Ok, thanks! And I got it for free :D hehehe

And now I have everything completed - ok, except Cast Away!

Do you think that there will be more battledome? :)

Congrats! I'm still attempting to beat the 3 strongest.

I believe it's thought that there will only be a boss after this. (Though no one has any idea how that will be done.)

I was wondering the same thing, especially for avatars.

I'm having so much problems with the two hardest Phantom. I can barely damage them before they pummel me into oblivion, and I thought my pet was relatively decent in comparison to some that I've seen. Any chance anyone here could lend a pet or weapon for a day or two? Thanks either way. :)