Warning: Purchasing Neopoints

Samuel

Hey,

A lot of people have been recieving PMs asking them to purchase NeoPoints for real US Dollars on an external site.

We advise you not to go ahead to those sites, or purchase anything. It's against the Neopets Terms and Conditions, and we don't condone any action of this type, either.

The referrer has now been banned, and we hope that the issue stops. We'd just like to advise you that you shouldn't follow any of the advertisements that you might be faced with on TDN, if they seem just slightly fishy. If we miss anything, just hit the Report button.

Later on today, we'll attempt to make posts in the Advertisement's forum need approval before they'll appear.

Thanks,

TDN Staff

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!

This websites are dangerous! I strongly recommend NEVER to even visit or buy from this website! After investigating this (please don't investigate for yourself, it's for your own security) I have concluded that they may steal your Credit Card info and Paypal payment if you enter any payment details in order to buy NPs.

It may sound tempting, but please don't go there. Earn Neopoints honestly, as everyone (good) else on Neopets, and you'll see that the best always prevail. :)

Also, you risk getting yourself frozen too if you buy anything from these websites!

Thank you.

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!
Farmer, hmm. Does that mean Tipem does that? :gasp:

Anyways, those people, don't they know it's easier to make money by getting a real job?

Hehe, of course not! He's an honest farmer, or he wouldn't own the best Neopets fan site on the Internet, right?

Yeah, I mean, what a bunch of losers!

I'm lucky I didn't get one, Who knows what would've been in my mind and what I would've done. :) I probably would've realized it, but you never know.

EDIT: ronniexo, did you just now get one, or was it from the other day?

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!
Some people do pay real money for virtual gaming money, like on Habbohotel, where alot of people do.

Yeah, I used to go on there, still have my furni, hehe.

I think paying real money (or making real money) from virtual gaming takes the fun out of it. That is what work is for. This is supposed to be just for fun - otherwise we'd take it too seriously. :)

Sounds like these people need to get a real job and stop trying to make a profit by spoiling other people's fun.

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!
There are games like Second Life which support and encourage cyber-real currency exchanges.

Well, there is the difference between legal and trustful and illegal and scam.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a PM too, blegh. some people really are pathetic, after all it spoils it for everyone else. Same guy as you guys. Especially when they usually try to steal your bank account etc. Spammers are so annoying. <_<