Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Rae

Anyone see Harry Potter yet, or plan to see it? I saw there was already a topic containing a poll, but I'd like this one to be about the people who have already seen it.

I saw it last night at Midnight. It was good, but not as great as the hype had made me think it would be. If I saw one more scene of nature I would have thought I was watching Twilight lol.

Thoughts?

Haha, I've never seen twilight so I didn't make that connection but in the book, almost 50% of it was in random woods or fields so that didn't bother me. I saw it last night at midnight too and I really enjoyed it. I thought they moved along at a fairly nice pace and it didn't seem to drag on like the middle of the book did a little for me so that was nice. The only thing that really bothered me was they didn't really add anything in the movie about them reconciling with Kretcher which made me sad.

Anyone see Harry Potter yet, or plan to see it? I saw there was already a topic containing a poll, but I'd like this one to be about the people who have already seen it.

I saw it last night at Midnight. It was good, but not as great as the hype had made me think it would be. If I saw one more scene of nature I would have thought I was watching Twilight lol.

Thoughts?

Never compare harry potter to Twilight. :P

Anyway, there is already a topic about it here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/22417-harry-potter-might-contain-spoilers/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

There is already a topic about this.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.