Noob Alert!

FabKiwi06

Hey, I'm Kiwi. Long time Neopet player, and loyal visitor of TDN and I needed a board to join. Well, that and I'm working on avatars and hoped to pick up some tips/tricks =)

My main account is FabKiwi06, and I am the first to admit I am not the most decorated user on there, but I'm working on it. =) I'm also a college student, served in AmeriCorps, run my own online PR business, and love sushi.

Look forward to getting to know you guys! I'm gonna go pretty up my profile on here.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Introductions & Welcome’.

Hi Kiwi (great name), and welcome to TDN Forums! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here, or at least very much among many fellow avatar collectors. :yes: You've probably come to the right place when it comes to avatar tips and tricks (I don't have many myself unfortunately :P ), and I'm sure there are some people here who share your real-life interests as well - I do enjoy my sushi!

Anyway, do remember to read the forum rules, and don't be afraid to ask any questions you need answers to. Happy posting!

I do not love sushi. I've had bad experiences with raw fish. Euch.

Anywho. Hi Kiwi! Welcome to TDNForums! I'm Livvy. *offers hand* There's a snack table to your left. Do dig in. We've got plenty of super-helpful avvie collectors here, so I'm sure you'll stumble upon some of those tips/tricks you were looking for. And if you haven't already discovered it (which you probably have) you should definitely check out the ALP. It's a great program. =]

Hi Kiwi welcome to TDN!! I'm Rae :) I'm a college student too. How was AmeriCorps? I've heard great things about them.

Thanks for all the welcomes =)

How was AmeriCorps? I've heard great things about them.

I loved it. I flunked out of college my first go around, and I needed a job, and AmeriCorps did that and gave me money to go back to school. I was placed in a Preschool classroom, and stayed there for two years helping out and basically learning how to be a teacher. I don't think I would have wanted to go back to school otherwise, and I certainly wouldn't have the experience in teaching and community building that I've gained. I strongly recommend looking in to doing some form of National Service. =)

Thanks for all the welcomes =)

I loved it. I flunked out of college my first go around, and I needed a job, and AmeriCorps did that and gave me money to go back to school. I was placed in a Preschool classroom, and stayed there for two years helping out and basically learning how to be a teacher. I don't think I would have wanted to go back to school otherwise, and I certainly wouldn't have the experience in teaching and community building that I've gained. I strongly recommend looking in to doing some form of National Service. =)

Oh wow that's so great! I was trying to convince my cousin that would be a good choice for him, he's failed most of his classes his first year at college as well. But he just changed his major instead. It's sad because he really wanted to be a teacher. How long did you do it?