Moltara caves

Kuroida

Yeah. How do you get into the Moltara Caves? Not the dark caves where you need the worms. Just the regular caves with the petpet shop. Before I searched up a Moltarian petpet in the search bar, saw if it was in stock at the shop and then clicked the exit button which was (and still is) a pain -_-

So is there a link within moltara city? Because I'm clicking on everything and I can't find it!!! >.<

And another question. If the worms don't show up on the map if I refresh will they eventually pop up? I heard things like you had to wait a day or something o.0

First, you click on that doorway in the bottom right of Moltara City. (It will glow red when you hover over it.)

Second, for each person, there's different times through-out the day when each color of worm will show up. You just have to figure out your times.

I was wondering the same thing. I was frantically looking all over the place trying to find it HAHAHA. I just googled it every time I needed to go there for whatever reason.

Just as an FYI about the worms, some appear more often than others. I don't pay attention to the times for any of the worms except for the rainbow, white, and black. I've also noticed that the white worm will appear for a few minutes every two hours. I have yet to determine if the rainbow and black appear more than once a day, but I think the rainbow one does, because people say the black worm is the hardest to find. When you find one of those three worms, write down the time!

I have yet to determine if the rainbow and black appear more than once a day, but I think the rainbow one does, because people say the black worm is the hardest to find. When you find one of those three worms, write down the time!

They appear quite a few times. I have over 7 times for my Rainbow Worm, and over 5 times for my Black one. Unfortunately, all but 2 for both my Rainbow and Black, appear over-night.