Returning to Neopets

Jaydepps

Well hi Jay, and welcome back to Neopets! I'm sorry to hear your old group is defunct, but we're certainly glad to take you in. =] There's a snack table to your left, so feel free to dig in.

If you have questions about anything (and given how much Neopia can change in a year, you probably do) feel free to ask. We're pretty darned helpful people. :)

OHH, I almost forgot! My name is Livvy. *offers hand*

Thanks for the nice welcome. I am getting the hang of everything again slowly. Glad to see the plot, just wishing there was more battles involved. Lots of new add-ons. You are right about the changes. So many new games. The only thing I noticed that I absolutely hate is how bad the prices are now. Seems like so many petpets have become worthless. It was nice to see that some of my stocks rose so much like KSON at 502.

I do actually have one question right now though. Is there a part of the forum that is extremely active similar to the neopets in-game boards?